Translate

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Xray experiences

Have you ever had an Xray/CT/Ultrasound/MRI test done? How do you feel about it? Any positive or negative feedback? Lots of times patients end up being rushed through without the tech taking the time to talk and explain the exam in depth. I always try to explain what exactly I'm doing, why the doctor ordered it, and what the test will show. I also try to give a time frame as to when the results will be available and how they can go about getting them. Not everyone does this everytime, so if you've had a different experience I'd like to hear about it.

2 comments:

  1. i have never had an x-ray done. well, i have with my teeth. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's not a bad thing, it means you're pretty healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Civility is a plus.