Translate

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chick-Fil-Whofreakingcares?!

Now this isn't radiation related, except the fact that they might irradiate the crap out of their chickens to sterilize them, but i'm sick of this whole controversy over the statements by Chick-Fil-A's president. Who cares what one man's opinion is? I bet Colonel  Sanders hates everyone who doesn't eat at KFC, do we see people boycotting his operation?? Heck no. There's more grease guzzling going on there than ever before. I personally want to thank both chicken chains, for making people obese and keeping me in business. Knees can only take so much weight, and knee replacements require extensive imaging. People just need to grow the heck up and lighten the heck up. I'm tired of people getting their panties in a bunch over things like this. We all have the right to our own opinions, just because they differ from yours doesn't make it wrong, it just makes it different. I think everyone should get married and be miserable like everyone else if they choose that life, and I think everyone should have a right to their opinion. Rant concluded, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civility is a plus.