Translate

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nurses

What can I say. How you treat your nurses directly impacts how your work experience goes. People are people, so you'll find some nice ones and some rude ones. Big ones, small ones. Old ones and young ones. What do they all have in common? They are a critical part of the healthcare team, just like we, as technologists, are. I make it my goal to be as nice as I can and to be as much of a team player as I can. A happy nurse will make a happy Xray tech. I can honestly say that the nurses I work with all appreciate my work and will all help me in a second if I  need it. If I would be rude or selfish or not a team player then that wouldn't be the case, so to all you techs, patients, and whoever else out there, make sure you're nice to your nurse. You won't be disappointed by the care you will receive or by the amount of help you get from them.

1 comment:

  1. Especially here where I'm at now. I work with a great team of nurses and I couldn't ask for better team mates in trying to get people better.

    ReplyDelete

Civility is a plus.