Translate

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

On Call............

Nothing beats eating a nice dinner with your family, getting 2 bites in , and then having to get up and drive to the hospital to scan or xray someone. And then having to do it 1,000,000 more times. I'd rather work 24 hours straight then work  8 hours and take 8 hours of call. It makes me feel like I have no more freedom, being at someone else's beck and call. Actually, I'd rather eat a plate full of broken glass and wash it down with a glass of battery acid than take one more on call shift, but alas, it comes with the territory. After I get to the hospital, however my entire attitude changes. I see the person or persons I'm there to help and my heart softens and I actually enjoy my job. Then I go home and get called in again. Fahk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civility is a plus.